cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone support

N/A

Phone support

Hi,

just a comment regarding the phone support.

I have recenlty had to call as ive had difficulty in updaing a payment.

I've not used the number in quite some time - however noticbaly its a lot more difficult to get intouch to support personal as its 1 for this 2 for that etc. then I get disconnect - twice. Sad

I've always recommended pnet to friends and family as you can see from my referals and used your sevices for least 6 years.

I understand you have more customers / services these days - however its really frustrating.

I would like to see a more reliable and faster contact time for your user support phone numbers.

Regards

Gary
1 REPLY
N/A

Phone support

Gary,

You're being very patient and putting your feelings very politely. I'll try to do the same. I've had an email problem since early yesterday. I can't get anyone to answer the phone at PlusNet. I've tried 6 times, on most occasions hanging on for over 20 minutes. I've raised a support ticket and it's now over 34 hours and I haven't had a reply.

The lack of customer support when there is a problem (in this case, caused by PlusNet) is making me look elsewhere for Internet service. This is a pity because I've been with PlusNet for many years and, like you, have referred others to it.

Dave