cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Charges?

N/A

Phone Charges?

I've just been to BT.com and checked my bill. It's going to be huge, so I'm just checking that I'm not paying for my calls...am I?
I signed up for 20 hours a week and pay £7:00 a month. The number I dial is 08089...
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Phone Charges?

> I've just been to BT.com and checked my bill. It's going to be huge, so I'm just checking that I'm not paying for my calls...am I?
> I signed up for 20 hours a week and pay £7:00 a month. The number I dial is 08089...

That's correct. As long as you're dialling the 0808... number you won't be charged - to BT it's a non-chargable number, just like 0800. And even if you did get a big phone bill, simply refer enough people to pay for it Wink

Hope this settles your fears, but if you've any other questions feel free to post them.

Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
N/A

A very prompt reply, thank you !
I'm relieved, as it's happened before. I signed up with another ISP on a similar deal but they still decided to charge me 4p a minute.
Also...I went to "My Usage" and there's nothing there.
Cheers.
N/A

> A very prompt reply, thank you !
> I'm relieved, as it's happened before. I signed up with another ISP on a similar deal but they still decided to charge me 4p a minute.
> Also...I went to "My Usage" and there's nothing there.
> Cheers.

Hi again,

The View My Usage tool is regrettably a little intermittant at the moment, one of out reporting servers is down. Normal service is expected to be resumed soon.

BT are responsible for the charging on your bill - if they (for some bizarre reason) charge you for the call you can dispute it!

Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------