cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Firewall

N/A

Personal Firewall

I'm raising this issue as a matter of curiosity more than anything else.

For ages the Security package said "coming soon ... Personal Firewall" and now says "Personal Firewall ... download ZoneAlarm".

Is is right to assume that a server-side firewall facility was being developed but perhaps ran into problems? It somehow seems a little odd that the Security package which has to be paid for contains a link to download a freeware program!

I must add however that in my opinion the Security package is good value for money on the strength of the anti-virus facility alone.

Regards,

Andrew.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Personal Firewall

> I'm raising this issue as a matter of curiosity more than anything else.
>
> For ages the Security package said "coming soon ... Personal Firewall" and now says "Personal Firewall ... download ZoneAlarm".
>
> Is is right to assume that a server-side firewall facility was being developed but perhaps ran into problems? It somehow seems a little odd that the Security package which has to be paid for contains a link to download a freeware program!
>
> I must add however that in my opinion the Security package is good value for money on the strength of the anti-virus facility alone.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew.

Dear Andrew,

I have replied to your previous posting regarding the above.

Regards,

Martin

--
| Martin Cundell......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support..............................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.................@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----