cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People using Bitlord, Bitcomet, Azureus 2.2.0.2

N/A

These clients have been getting banned by alot of sites I have seen for being shoddy. Be aware that this might have an impact on your DLing, so hold your horses before embarking on a moanage.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Its mainly private trackers though. So, if you don't belong to an "invitation" torrent group then you will most likely not notice. Private trackers don't like Bit Comet and Bit Lord because they allow users to connect via DHT and ignores any private flags, therefore it makes it harder for them to ban leachers. Ironic that a feature which improves things, as it allows the torrent to continue when the tracker is down, should see them being banned. I don't use private torrents so don't care tbh.
N/A

aaah right. Always good to share the knowledge tho.
N/A

Yeah, absolutely. I wouldn't be suprised that people who didn't look properly at their groups website may not realise (and theres a lot of them around!)
N/A

Azureus…go to tools options /plugins /Distributed DB / and un tick the box for (Enable Distributed database) re boot Azureus

most sites are acually banning its use. For security on both the site, and the user.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2286/db4eu.jpg