cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak time

alben
Grafter

Peak time

In Plusnets latest vision it stated "By February 2006 we plan to reduce peak time back down to 4pm-midnight, to match SUP peak-time" anyone know if this is still going to happen?
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Peak time

it should be happening along with the system automation during March as stated in: How we plan for and buy capacity Post
aeroalfie
Grafter

Peak time

Now March - April time I think?
Community Veteran

Peak time

During March, with further automation we will be able to change back to a 4pm to Midnight ‘peak’ period network management profile for Plus and Premier customers.

from Linky
N/A

Peak time

Plusnet will just move the dates again to suit themselves.

We, The Customer will be the last to know, Again.

It is no wonder that more and more people are leaving, Keep us upto date with what is happening and give us some solid dates not rough estimates of when something is going to happen.
N/A

Peak time

I have just been put on level 2 management for using up too much on-peak bandwidth.

I had been very careful to avoid downloading between 4pm and midnight, which I understood to be the restricted time.

It doesn't seem fair to penalise me because plusnet hasd failed to adjust its peak time as I had been informed it would do.

Plusnet's own peak time usage tracker is telling me I have only used 16gig at peak, well below what I am entitled to use under my up to 8mb package.

I don't object to sensible limits, but I can only stick to them if I know where I stand.