cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak time usage and Customer Service

N/A

Just had an email saying "Your peak-time usage for this billing month just exceeded 11GB." and "Although this is not more than your allowance, we wanted to make you aware
of light restrictions to your connection speeds that come into force should you reach 13GB.

I'd like to know what happened to the 20 gig peak usage I was told I had, only a week ago.

And also why the hell I have to go through a forum to get a question as there is no email support. Why no email support. I sometimes have trouble using the phone, due to a speach problem, and so would prefer to contact by email.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

You do have 20GB of peak time usage in your billing month but light restrictions come into force at 13GB, further restrictions follow once you reach 17GB.

A warning email is sent out when you have reached 11GB which is two thirds of your allowance before the restrictions set in.
LiamM
Grafter

And also, email support is not available as it is not accountable and very hard to manage with a userbase this size.

You can, however, raise a "Question" to the support team via the Help Assistant (http://help.plus.net).