cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak time usage Qestion for PN - no digs

sinewave
Grafter

Nice to see Premier's peaktime usage has been raised to 20GB. Thank you PN.

When peak time was limited to 15GB/month it was noted that certain restrictions would come into play after using 10GB. What is the equivalent "first level" for this 20GB limit?

thanks

(see not a dig in sight ;-)
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Hi

We have been told it will be 13GB before level 1 restrictions, 17GB before level 2 restrictions & 20GB before level 3 restrictions for prem 1

So not exactly a simple increase of 5GB. Rather an overall increase of 5GB dealt out proportionaly.

I still think it will work well considering the first level of management will take you so much further now than before. Smiley
sinewave
Grafter

Thanks for the info.

So it seems if you are on Premier you must keep to below 13GB if you don't want to see download performance to drop in any way.

That 20GB figure is misleading to say the least. That 13GB level ~should~ be mentioned in the email notification that was sent out. When will PN learn how to avoid complaints in the future?
fathouseflies
Dabbler

This is all very 1984 ,ie chocolate rations & boots.

Are we supposed to be eternally grateful to Plusnet for giving us an allowance that is still a lot less than what I signed up for?

It is a step in the right direction tho' but the email i recieved said nothing about when traffic shaping would be implemented.
N/A

I must agree here, if the email says 20GB, then we should get 20GB before having traffic shaping(ie. slow downs & caps) implemented, not 13GB.