Did you mean: 

Peak and Off-Peak Times feedback

N/A

Seems like my problem is solved....

Check out...

http://www.telewest.co.uk/html/internet/unlimited.html

"Get unlimited broadband today!

Unlike some providers we don't impose limits on how much you use your broadband service. That means no usage caps, restrictions or running out of download time!

For the standard monthly price you will receive unlimited broadband with no restrictions on your Internet usage and downloading time. Other providers charge additional hidden costs when you reach a certain download limit but with our broadband you can enjoy the freedom to surf when you want for how long as you want, safe in the knowledge that you won't be stopped halfway your surfing. "

The time is nigh i'm afraid. Why should i pay for a service and not get what i was originally promised. (And i WAS promised unlimited) Pitty f9's definition of unlimited is different from mines.

Best Regards,

Kev.
Soon to be Ex-Longtime client.
N/A

Interesting!

Anyone noticed that speeds are much, much better tonight?
Can anyone give a reason?
N/A

yep ntl/telewest have removed their caps for lower bandwidths

if on 10mb link with them though they cap you at 75gb

not sure why lower bandwidths are not capped as you can easily rack that up if need be on a 1mb connection

regards
mike
ukbrown
Grafter

Well PN do not want to help people who do large p2p. I was told in a contact us that I should request my MAC key.

I generally get good download speeds, but this is sually very dependent on the torrent. I can have lots of seeds and get a bad speed or a couple of seeds and get good speeds. Always seemed random to me. all this happening at the same time.

When vidoe downloading etc comes into force and we have 8MB links etc, it will be very interesting to see what happens to BT wholesale prices. The only ISP's that might remain in business are thos that have done LLU