cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method

N/A

Payment Method

Hi, I have just setup a direct debit to pay my account will my credit card payment automatically be cancelled? Also is it possible to change the date of the payment?

Just to say thanks to Plusnet aswell I signed up in August after moving from cable modem with Telewest and it has been great the service is faster and cheaper I get 60k down and 30k up and always have done from day one with no connection problems at all EVER! Thanks Smiley)
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Payment Method

> Hi, I have just setup a direct debit to pay my account will my credit card payment automatically be cancelled? Also is it possible to change the date of the payment?

Good Morning,

The credit card payments will be overwritten as soon as the Direct Debit Instruction (DDI) has been activated. This usually takes 2-4 working days.

It is normally not possible to change the invoice date on an ADSL account because we also use your invoice date to keep track of the BT invoice date for your circuit.

> Just to say thanks to Plusnet aswell I signed up in August after moving from cable modem with Telewest and it has been great the service is faster and cheaper I get 60k down and 30k up and always have done from day one with no connection problems at all EVER! Thanks Smiley)

Thanks for the comments :-)

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support    for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------