cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go

N/A

Pay as you go

Could somebody clarify wheather I can regrade from BB+ to the product specified in the following link ?

http://www.plus.net/residential/broadband/broadband_payg.shtml

which indicates 10GB usage each month, plus free Evenings & Weekends calls. There is no mention that this is open to new customers only and when I click on the proceed button I get the change your broadband product link and on pressing the next proceed button it gives me the drop down options i.e. £19.99 a month for the special offer which is exactly the same as the one on the link which is £14.99

So what I would like to know is if I proceed with the broadband pay as you go option @ £14.99 on the dropdown list is it going to be
10GB usage each month, plus free Evenings & Weekends calls.
7 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Pay as you go

It's the £19.99 option you need to select. Indeed this offer is open to you, and as your monthly subscription would be increasing, this upgrade would be free of charge and applied immediately.
N/A

Pay as you go

So is there any particular reason why I can't regrade to the £14.99 product as it doesn't state its for new customers only? Surely its not going to cost Plusnet anything to change me over to this product.
LiamM
Grafter

Pay as you go

Yeah you can, but the £14.99 product is PAYG with 1Gb included bandwidth. Not the 10Gb offer you want.
N/A

Pay as you go

Ok it looks like sales tactics here.

You have to logout to get the correct details on the proceed button. :twisted:
JonathanW
Grafter

Pay as you go

You should get the offer even when logged in, as after you click proceed it should present you with the option of choosing either the standard package or the special offer.
N/A

Pay as you go

So why 2 different names? if your a customer its a special offer if your not its a "smart deal". It would be less confusing if they were both special offers.

N/A

Pay as you go

Doesn't "Normal Price £26.98" also make it look like after a few months people will be forced on to the "normal price" of the tarriff instead of the special offer price that they have now? (much like Wanadoo and BT Retail do with their packages - cheap for the first x months and then full price). I think that line needs rewording to make it clearer that the "separate selling price of £26.98" or similar.