cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Customer Service

N/A

I sent:
Please could I have my MAC code? I'd also like to know what day I am due to be charged next for broadband.

Many Thanks.
Myke

Response:

2005-11-02
15:31:28
Customer Support Centre Assigned : [INTERNAL TRANSFER]

Regards,

How does this answer the question at all? Wasting my time completely

I sent:
erm....what?

Response:
2005-11-03
BOT - DSL Provisioning Assigned : **INTERNAL** PLS ADVISE EU OF costs as still within annual contract

Again how does this give me any of the information I requested? Absolutely pathetic customer service, and as far as I'm concerned I'm not under a 12-month contract, I don't recall that part of the agreement...disgusted with plus.net.
9 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Pathetic Customer Service

as far as I'm concerned I'm not under a 12-month contract, I don't recall that part of the agreement...disgusted with plus.net.

yeh u are... the free migration (or activation) was on the premise u entered a 12 month contract, and if u dropped out before then ud be charged the normal cost of migration/activation.

however, if things dont improve over the next week im off too, and ill will be requesting the fee be waved as the changes to the tos since i signed up only in may have changed drastically, the product in no way resembles the product i agreed to purchase for the next 12 months... if i get hassle, then ill be writing to trading standards and watchdog, at which point ill be very annoyed and tell them i wont be getting charged the fee.

=)
N/A

peterleslielomas, I'll be glad to help your cause if you decide to do it and the same thing happens to me. I will not be bullied into a service I am not happy with and if the fee is not waved believe me I will not take it lieing down.
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

With regards to the comments in the OP, it looks like the ticket was originally passed to the wrong team, though it should now have been actioned by someone in the CSC so you should have the appropriate information.
N/A

Jw to the rescue, hey m8 you must be one of the better CS agent plusnet have keep up the good work.. Cheesy

thxs
N/A

Thanks alot jw
N/A

i`m off as well, as for them asking why :twisted:

god whats happend to plusnet!!!!!
N/A

Any chance I could get my MAC code pretty soon so I can get as far away as possible from PN?
N/A

I would also like my Mac Code plusnet.

Ticket: 17970450.

I was once happy to be a plusnet subscriber but the time as come to move on.
N/A

Still no response!!