cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password problems?

N/A

Password problems?

Hi,

I reported an issue about not getting connected via the 0808 number, and was advised that I had the wrong password. I also noticed that there have been a couple of others members who report the same thing, and get the same answer back - wrong password.

When I changed the number, WITHOUT touching the password, everything works just fine.

I think that the BT FRIACO kit must be corrupting the password, hence the problem. Could someone please investigate and report back here?

Regards,

Alex Waddell.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Password problems?

Our logs show you where getting password incorrect on the 12th, all connections since then from the same number show as correct. Ocassionaly the BT kit does throw people off for a password error which is incorrect, these connections do not show up on our RADIUS logs. Next time it happens call our support team who can go through the logs with you and confirm details such as the number you are calling from and your password.

Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen ............................... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant ................... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd .......................... http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
N/A

Can I just say that as some of you will know.

Last night I was experiencing severe problems and generally I experience the same problems where I am thrown off at the verification stage of the connection.

Support also told me that this was due to an invalid password which I know it was not.

It would appear that many users are experiencing this issue periodically and that perhaps it should be addressed in more detail with BT or the appropriate party?

Regards,

Stephen Creasey
N/A

> Can I just say that as some of you will know.
>
> Last night I was experiencing severe problems and generally I experience the same problems where I am thrown off at the verification stage of the connection.
>
> Support also told me that this was due to an invalid password which I know it was not.
>
> It would appear that many users are experiencing this issue periodically and that perhaps it should be addressed in more detail with BT or the appropriate party?
>

Hi Stephen,

Should this happen again, please call our support team who can go over the logs with you and confirm any details, they can also inform you of what our RADIUS logs show.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant...........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----