cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paedophilia

mooneyfamily
Grafter

Paedophilia

Looking through the news grops I found a site that had a subject with a disgusting attachment that showed a pictire that would not be legal in the UK. how to I report the site?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Paedophilia

any police station i would expect
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
mooneyfamily
Grafter

Paedophilia

have done so
N/A

Paedophilia

You could also try the Internet Watch Foundation.

http://www.iwf.org.uk/hotline/index.html

(then click the red "Make a Report" button - not used it myself so I don't know what happens from there onwards)
Ianwild
Grafter

Paedophilia

Hi,

Just to make you aware, we already work with the IWF on Usenet related issues (We are a partner of the IWF and have a close working relationship with them). We are very pro-active about the underlying issues you are highligting and have been working with the IWF in producing and implementing a set of guidelines that ensures everyone does what they can in relation to unsuitable Usenet content. The IWF regularily provide us with details of Newsgroups which actually contain such material... What you do have to bear in mind is that our newsgroup list is gathered from an Official list (The ISC 'Active' List) and the reality is that the name of a Usenet group quite often bears no relationship to the content inside - The type of people who are involved in this do not post within groups which openly advertise themselves by their name...

Regards,

Ian