cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUG waves farewell to Colin and opens up for new members.

N/A

This is a snippet from a news article posted on the PUG Portal ( http://usergroup.plus.net/news_070108_colin.php )

Last week one of the PlusNet UserGroups founding members got a well-earned position as a Web Portal Developer at PlusNet. Colin was one of the original founders of the PlusNet UserTools and a key member in setting up all the websites, forums and developing tools such as the PlusNet UserGroup Issue Tracker.

We are really pleased for Colin, and offer our wholehearted congratulations and best wishes for him.

We are also pleased to announce that the hard-working PUGIT team have been invited to become full members of PUG following their excellent efforts in developing, populating and managing the Issue Tracker. By bringing this team more into PUG we are positive that we will see the Issue Tracker becoming a much more prominent tool for both PlusNet and the users.

Along with all these changes and movements we are now starting a recruitment drive for Journalists, Content Writers, Developers and Site/Forum maintainers. Basic “job descriptions” are included below and we would welcome applications from any current PlusNet/MetroNet/F9/Free-Online or CharityDays customers. Applications should be made by sending a Private Message to Wildmind on the PlusNet UserGroup Forums. (NOTE: NOT the Portal forums please as I don't check these very often!!!)

Please read the full article on the PUG Site ( http://usergroup.plus.net/news_070108_colin.php ) to get more info on the roles we are looking to fill.

Moderators note by James (sallyandjames) : Fixed links.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Cheers James - did a post and run job... didn't even think they wouldn't automatically be linked Shockedops:
N/A

They do link automatically, but only so long as you include spaces at the start and finish of the url - all I did was insert the spaces for you. Wink
N/A

OK - you can stop now..... there's only one blush smiley and I'll wear it out at this rate Shockedops: :lol: :roll:
N/A

Since this announcement is almost two weeks old, I've unstickied it - I will presume any interested parties will have seen this announcement, or the ones on the PUG site, and applied by now.

Note to the PUG - good luck with the recruitment!