cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN, you agreed to cease my account yesterday. Please confirm

N/A

I can see no sign that this has been actioned.

ID 20194544

"******** Training/Comms 4:29pm, Thursday 21st September 2006
Dear Mr *******,
I have today placed a cease on your line, which will complete in 7 days time. I have also refunded your last 3 months subscription to your account.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused during this time.

Regards,
4 REPLIES
crimsone
Grafter

It'll be a day or two at least before you recieve the refund - depending on what method of payment was used. The cease on the line will not become apparent untill BT have completed it (ie, no dsl signal).
N/A

That message was posted 8 days ago and I have the refund, but see no changes in my account or billing details, no confirmation at all that PN have actioned the cancellation of my account.

I'm at work so can't check for lack of DSL tone, is there any way to track the status of the line? This is/was a LLU line.
N/A

PN, I need a reponse to this.
N/A

Guess what, I have both an answer to my Question saying the cease has been completed and also an email saying it's been scheduled for 20 Oct.

Oh, and "we will not offer any compensation for you having to have your line reprovided as we did offer a mac code (please note, we do not have to provide a mac code as issuing mac codes isnt something that an isp has to do)."

As you are well aware the LLU MAC key would have not enabled transfer to the vast majority of ISPs. And when you offered to transfer me back to LLU (which you didn't do until I asked many times, waited a month and then tried to cancel) you FAILED to get a MAC key.

Goodbye (I fervently hope).