cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN please update status page re: dns outage and fix it too.

Community Veteran

The current dns outage is affecting myself and a large number of people both hrere and in usergroups. I have no access to e-mail as I cannot get to the imap servers.

PN support provided the current workaround of opendns settings but this is still not working for getting to e-mail.

The ticket was due to be updated at 4pm today it is now 1022pm and no update has been published. WHY is it that 6hrs later there is no update to this issue and the statust phone line is still saying things are rosey.

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&?helpheader=servicestatus

Internet Connectivity
19 Days 10 Hrs 18 Mins 30/10/2006 @ 16:00

A
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I've decided not to wait and have requested my mac code.

When I moved to pn i praised them to the hilt now they've burried themselves deep in the ground. I fear the soil is just wating to be piled in on top.

For me the dns issues the lack of mail etc are the final nail in the coffin. I have waited with anticipation for each improvment and now I've had enough.

A
N/A

maybe they should have spent 3 million educating staff on the importance of communication instead of half-hearted attempts at upgrading a system that prohibits all their users from using the internet in even a reasonable way.