cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN lose*yet*another customer:(big MAC on its way.

N/A

I've been reading these forums for a while but always resisted the temptation to throw my 2 pennies in.
Initially i couldn't be bothered to start a fuss over my diabolical 2 meg premier account,been there done that and bought the t-shirt with Tiswas emblazoned all over it/Tiscali.
I've waited with baited breath that PN would eventually bring my connection up to the standard im paying for,is that to much to ask? :laughs:guess so.
Nievety must of got the better of me as im afraid my tiswas nightmare is repeating itself all over again,i should of jumped ship months ago.
I now realise you get what you pay for,in this instane i'd rather pay a couple of £ more to be with a respected ISP whom treat customers as you would expect to be treat.
A message to PN staff=please don't give me the usual routine ie have you tried BT speed tester/you may have a virus/is your hardware switched on :shock: /try rebooting your equipment/have you got anti-adware/malware/firewall or virus software installed/do you run it frequently/well do you update it frequently/yes yes yes yes yes and yes....Please :tears hair out:
PN you know why my and many other peoples connections are ****** stop trying to switch the blame,own up!
Jeez your still advertising/charging uninformed customers for 8mb speeds when you havn't a damn clue when 8mb will be roled out :damn robbing cowboys:
I build high spec machines for a living hence i take meticulas care installing software hardware and keep numrous PC's up to date on a daily basis.
There is not a problem at my end and PN know it!
This post further clarifys what most people already know ie PN are losing customers faster than flys around s**t.
Now wheres that MAC code :taps finger inpatiently:
P.H

PS The five month i've been with PN i've never used more than 30gig bandwith per month.
I highly doubt i've been put on the so called*naughty boys list*although nothing would suprise me with these fly by nights.
4 REPLIES
Metalguru
Grafter

They make Del Trotter look like a bona fide retailer.
N/A

LOL
Couldn't of said it better myself.
Pathfinder
Grafter

Bye. Miss ya. Cry
N/A

Bye. Miss ya. Cry

Yeah sure you will :mrgreen: i guess becouse we were so close?

Bye anyway Wink