cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN just suck... end of

Ritey
Grafter

PN just suck... end of

iv been a customer of PlusNet for around 4 years. only minor problems in the in the past, that got dealt with really well.

BUT, now PN is probably the worst ISP i could ever imagine joining:-

they have a completely unreliable broadband service....

they take ages to admit when their is a fault...

I could go on, but i think these 2 points are enough to put most customers off. And these comments will be quoted in other websites' PUBLIC forums.

If i have to leave u PN, then my ghost will remain with you! :twisted:
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

PN just suck... end of

I'm thinking of starting another poll: "Idiots who raise pointless polls suck"
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Ritey
Grafter

PN just suck... end of

so why is this pointless ?Huh
N/A

PN just suck... end of

Strange I've been with PN about the same time and so far my ADSL line has been stable, including during the recent troubles.

I'm also wondering in what way this thread is constructive or helpful to the PN user community... in addition why bar the mod's they don't work for PN, they're unpaid and have just as much right to speak on these forums as you or I.
Ritey
Grafter

PN just suck... end of

@elvin: oh and btw wot would be your options? i dont thing ud hav enough room for them all :roll:

@solstans: um ok maybe wrong forum... so let the mods do their work and move it. Oh and mods are barred cos maybe they are biased (ego and all that) maybe should have included other 'special' ranks Wink
N/A

PN just suck... end of

The service has been excellent for me.
N/A

PN just suck... end of

Wether I agree or disagree this poll is pointless, I mean wheres the argument ?
N/A

PN just suck... end of

Never had a major problem with this ISP. Maybe the poll should be restricted to those who agree with you Wink
Ritey
Grafter

PN just suck... end of

Wether I agree or disagree this poll is pointless, I mean wheres the argument ?

Um i think the past couple of weeks is argument enough? Maybe u been lucky and not caught up in it, but plenty hav been, me one of them. Ull be here sooner or later b!ching about them. I'm just giving u early warning.

My conn went ok for about 3 minutes then back BAD again. As long as i got bad conn ill be complaining here cos i see it has more response than tickets Wink
N/A

PN just suck... end of

maybe CS can't understand the text type - sorry couldn't resist. But seriously whats the point of the thread? They have been done in the past and as far as I can see serve no purpose other than to troll.

just my 2p
Ritey
Grafter

PN just suck... end of

CS just get u put u through 24hrs of of t**ting about with ur system & BT. If i thought the prob maybe with me or BT id go through that channel. I'm not an internet dummy and i pretty much know when it an ISP fault, so the best way to get attention to that (as far as i can see Cool ) is through the forums.

Oh, and dont slag trolls off, W-T-F have they ever done to you Wink ...
N/A

PN just suck... end of

abblet, this thread/poll/whatever is a pointless poll as it is in no way constructive.
The community support forum is for, suprise, SUPPORT, IE: Helping others, making CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions.

But regardless of where this poll is placed I fail to see the point of it - even if every single reader of the forums voted against PN and left the drop in customers would still be negligble.
Ritey
Grafter

PN just suck... end of

Oh i beg to differ....

i think it IS CONSTRUCTIVE, as it adds more information about views on the PN service. Whether its correct for this section of the forum is not down to me, as im just a mere customer (one not a very clever one, as it seems). As iv said b4, if its in the wrong place then move it.

And the point of it is to open up into discussion wot other possible alternatives there are. Maybe i should have been a bit more more obvious for those who who cant read between the lines :Shockedops:

Rome wasnt built in a day, but i understand the theory of mass hysteria
N/A

PN just suck... end of

abblett,

Although I would or can invisage me being criticised for this move I think I will have to lock this thread.
It serves no reason what so ever, and the poll serves to help nothing let alone anyone. You are more than welcome to open another thread and argue your points in a more constructive manner that will aid all those reading as well as being open for debate.
I will also remove the poll as I said it serves no point.

If you have any questions regarding this then please dont hesitate to contact me or one of the other mods by PM.

Regards,