cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN email lost yet again.

Community Veteran

PN email lost yet again.

First we had the deletion of our emails by accident now due to some other failure in the system I've lost e-mail again.

I had asked for my main address to be blackholed due to spam.

In the recent fiasco all mail on re-directs was sent to the main account on the user account NOT the alternate account which PN request we nominate.

As a result all my re-directed e-mails have gone and cannot be recovered.

The statement:

"We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused " is not acceptable.

I am getting considerably hacked of with PN and loosing me email one way or other every other week.

I would like to disscuss the possibilty of a mac code and my delayed activation fees being waived due the fact I am continually unable to rely on the e-amil service and happen to be missing important email frequently from a service I should be able to rely on.

A
5 REPLIES
N/A

PN email lost yet again.

I agree with you. They're now saying:

"A small number of our customers (less than 1% of our email customer
base) have chosen to set their default mailbox to be re-directed to a "blackhole". Unfortunately this email cannot be resent due to the fact that it has already been redirected to the "blackhole". "

So, to them, it doesn't really matter.

I don't think you'll have much luck discussing anything with PlusNet: I've been waiting for an answer to a support ticket and trying to get through to them on the phone for two days.
Community Veteran

PN email lost yet again.

simple solution, don't use pns email service, use gmail or gmail for domains! Its great, reliable and fast and you have a shorter email address than your PN address!
Saturn
Grafter

PN email lost yet again.

I too have been trying to find out what went wrong this time but all I have been told is that if I've lost mail nothing can be done about it.

It would seem that no one is prepared to say what went wrong and therefore I assume they don't know what they are doing, yet again.

Every time something like this happens I get one step closer to dropping this crock of a company. Been here long enough to know their service level is dropping faster than their share price!
Community Veteran

PN email lost yet again.

Reply from PN states unable to waive fees to leave and no compensation. It does of course appologise but that's it.

I know LLU customers now to be compensated for lack of connection, at last. Why are PN unwiling to look favourably on other people whom their current system repeatedly messes about.

Email lost, domain z file corrupted which also meant mail wasn't deleivered, re-directs not working and sending all re-directed mail to the ether. E-mail time outs ongoing for days.

Does this not count as lack of service and customer satisfaction.

Could someone from pn tell us what caused the latest problems.

Until the next time.

A
Alecto
Grafter

PN email lost yet again.

simple solution, don't use pns email service, use gmail or gmail for domains! Its great, reliable and fast and you have a shorter email address than your PN address!

Can't agree more.
If Pn get it right this time, you'll just be waiting for the next time!!