cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN customer service - NOT !!

N/A

Now i have been with PN broadband for 4 years or so now and i have 35 people so far in my referral list. I would count myself as a valued customer who has brought good business to PN.

It used to be that if i needed help with myself or a referal then i could find a contact number easily on the web site and i could get a reply, even if it did take 10 mins or so.
Clearly now neither of these are possible.

I have also found that the "tickets" are frequently not answered at all. For someone i signed up this week it took 4 tickets and over 50 hours to get a reply.

I now find that the new phone service has been criminally advertised. how many of you have signed up to the £15 a month service believing it includes all your local and national calls ? Im afriad i have bad news for you - it is subject to a "fair usage policy" and limited to 1000 minutes!! also if you decide to leave it will cost you £20.

I cannot now recommend PN to my friends until this customer service issue is sorted. I am disappointed because it is a great service and i believe it is good value, however i am embarassed frequently by people whom i have recommended ringing me beacuse they cannot get hold of any help.

If there is anyone from PN listening, it is time to invest in your company before it gains a reputation it wont be easy to shake off.
regards
Richard
2 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

The homephone package limitations are advertised on the portal, and were clearly indicated in the releases on launch day.

With regards to customer support and response times, this is something we have been working on for a number of weeks, and are making lots of progress with. The call queues have dropped considerably in the last 2 weeks, and ticket response times are slowly improving. It will take some time for all the internal changes to take effect, however improvements are already in evidence.

Obviously, being a business that relies on referrals, we are acutely aware that customer service in particular affects our reputation and future revenue, which is why the issue has paramount importance to us.

If you have any specific issues outstanding at present, for you or your referrals, let me know the ticket number(s) and I'd be happy to take a look.
N/A

Thanks for the quick reply !!!

Now please tell me why this blurb here : "All calls included to UK landlines and top 20 international destinations**"

doesnt have :"Maximum usage of 1000 minutes" in brackets or isnt actually worded as : 1000 minutes to UK landlines included* like the £11 version is ? instead it is in small and feint print at the bottom of the page.

It is clearly designed to trip people up and i know it has the last 2 people i have recommended.

Regarding your suggestion that : With regards to customer support and response times, this is something we have been working on for a number of weeks, and are making lots of progress with. The call queues have dropped considerably in the last 2 weeks,

I had an email from PN some time ago saying this was the case, i have to say it hasnt improved as i have not been able to get through for the last 2 weeks at any time of day or night - and why is the tel no hidden so deeply in the site ?

All current issues are sorted now but thanks for the offer !!
Richard