cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN CS Please deal with my tickets

N/A

Ref: 20142772

I have posted new comments on this ticket since the 4th Sept and no one has responded, why?

I am also waiting for a formal complaint letter to be dealt with & responded to. I sent it to you back in July. Ref:19743488, by the way this ticket has auto closed and I would like to know how to re-open it as the matter has not been resolved to my satisfaction.

How long does it take for your customer services director to respond to a fee paying customer? I thought I was joining a really good ISP when I signed up back in February but I have gradually become more & more disgusted at the almost useless level of customer support.

Please escalate these two tickets and get the issue resolved.

Thanks.
4 REPLIES
N/A

They have said before it's not possible to re-open a closed ticket. All you can do is open another giving the id's of the closed ones.
N/A

Thanks, I thought that might be the case given the way we are dealt with by PN.

Anyway, even trying to post my issues here on the forum can't provoke a response from PN, seems like I'm being ignored... I wonder if they will be so slow in communicating when I decide to ignore them and cancel my direct debit?
Mand
Grafter

Hi

Firstly I assure you that you are not being ignored.

I've raised a new ticket on your account, please add any further comments to it, and I'll address any issues you wish to raise.
N/A

Thanks very much.