cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN ANSWER. I'm losing all patience

N/A

Can Mand or someone from PN staff tell me WHY I have been now put from a healthy 8mb connection(3+ months) down to a 1mb connection(just under 3 weeks) and now down to a 160kbs connection? WHY. This is fucking unacceptable. I'm paying £22 for a SHIT service. Mand, you ignored my PM, and I see that I'm getting no joy from the ticket responses, so what am I left with? NOTHING. I am being blanked and My patience has been pushed to it's limits. I want a RESPONSE. I've rang PN no less than FIVE times, at an hour or more each time. I CANNOT afford to keep spending my MONEY for help that just isn't there.
17 REPLIES
N/A

But the average call answer time is 19mins, it says so on their latest statistics....
(I gave up 3 times after being on hold for 30mins+)
N/A

'19mins' HAHAAAA. I've not gotten through in less than an hour.
N/A

I to am completely fed up with my connection that has been at 2000 for months, now it is stuck at 500 for about three weeks, making it as good as unusable. I got a reply to my ticket...the usual automated guff, answer 3 zillion questions, then get told theres no problem. Well there bloody well is a problem and if they cant sort it i want my MAC.
Enough is enough...ive done a year of my sentence...let me out!!
N/A

praise be to plusnet, god of connectivity, for they giveth the miracle of internet!
N/A

i'm in the same boat. upgraded to maxdsl with a stable rate/ip profile of 8000...just after the 10 day period, it all got capped to 2500. and now I can't get a reply from anyone except PN customers on here. It's pathetic
N/A

thank your lucky stars you didnt sign up with an internet service provider, you might actually be enjoying your broadband! imagine what would become of the world if we were all able to enjoy our broadband!
N/A

Notice how there is no reply from PN staff? What exactly DO they do? More to the point, with all the money they get from us(PN very expensive),. They just cap us so they can squeeze more customers on, you'd have thought they could at least pay for more staff to read through these forums due top the problems they create. I may have to take some offical action against this ISP starting with ISPA and OFCOM, as I'm fed up with this unacceptable and unhelpful service(lack of).
N/A

What exactly DO they do?

Ian Wild has explained that they are all very busy getting the ticket queues down and that there's now a real buzz around the place because everything's getting better.
N/A

That might hold some water if the tickets were actually getting updated and service was actually imnproving.

Maybe they won't allow the staff on here anymore in case they realise the truth and go to work for better ISPs?

[Moderator's note by Daniel (no7olivier): Removed unnecessary full quote of above post.]
N/A

@davidtodd

Yeah, that's really reflected in these forums.
N/A

Re: PN ANSWER. I'm losing all patience

Can Mand or someone from PN staff tell me WHY I have been now put from a healthy 8mb connection(3+ months) down to a 1mb connection(just under 3 weeks) and now down to a 160kbs connection? WHY. This is <a href="http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/faq.php#1">[censored]</a> unacceptable. I'm paying £22 for a <a href="http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/faq.php#1">[censored]</a> service. Mand, you ignored my PM, and I see that I'm getting no joy from the ticket responses, so what am I left with? NOTHING. I am being blanked and My patience has been pushed to it's limits. I want a RESPONSE. I've rang PN no less than FIVE times, at an hour or more each time. I CANNOT afford to keep spending my MONEY for help that just isn't there.

Same advice as I gave in my post replying to another user here: http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50166&highlight=

Tell PN you aren't prepared to pay for the service. Don't actually refuse to make the payment as that could potentially leave you on shaky ground, but simply notify PlusNet that you aren't prepared to be billed for the service whilst it's the way that it is, and that you'll only resume payments once you're happy with it again.

Infact, I'm going to give this policy a name: PlusNet's "money where our mouth is". A customer satisfaction gaurantee, no strings attached, no terms and conditions to the "offer", just plain and simple common sense and good customer service. A "we've stuffed up, and you shouldn't have to pay for it" approach.
N/A

What exactly DO they do?

Ian Wild has explained that they are all very busy getting the ticket queues down and that there's now a real buzz around the place because everything's getting better.

Sadly customers aren't experiencing either the "buzz around the place" or "everything getting better".
N/A

Sadly customers aren't experiencing either the "buzz around the place" or "everything getting better".

sarcasm?

Cool
N/A

However, they are experiencing how to move to another ISP Smiley