cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG rollover of paid-for data please!!!

dannykos
Grafter

hi, just wondering if we can't have our unused (but paid for) data rolled over to the next month, like on some mobile deals?? IMO this would bring the standard PAYG tariff to a fairer level compared to the other tariffs.

(BB+ up to 5gig approx cleanish traffic across most protocols for £14.99)

any thoughts?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Been asked before and rejected by PN.

The development work involved in allowing the system to do what you want was too great to consider as it would involve a major overall of the PAYG and billing systems.
dannykos
Grafter

thanks for the reply.

just seems a little unfair that if someone uses 1.1gig of a 2 gig allowance, they lose 0.9 gig of data forever. Surely, for people who prepay for a certain amount, (i do 2gig for £15.99) the billing just stays as it is, except my allowance each month increases by 2gig over and above what i didn't use last month?

failing to see where the problem is really?
zpeterk
Grafter

I agree, I've been over buy 0.1 several times - but at the end of the day its not the end of the world. Download an iso and feel better!
Community Veteran

You will have to wait for one of the high profile ISP’s which advertise heavily, for their marketing department to come up with that idea. And start promoting it on TV.

You’re not the first person to suggest the idea, so I am sure that AOL has thought of it. Just wait for their sign up figures to drop.

Then Plus.Net may be forced to follow suit, with the rest of the herd.

Chilly