cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG legacy pricing problem

N/A

Hi

I was supposed to be moved onto the new tariff on the 27-06-06; my billing day. I received the email explaining everything but when I received my credit card invoice I had been charged the old tariff.

In another post Bob Pullman posted this:
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is related but there are a very small handful of customers on legacy PAYG products that will not be moved on their billing dates. These customers shouldn't have received a tailored email though if they weren't due to be switched. I can't actually look into this at the moment unfortunately as I would need to be at the office.

Regards,

Is this case of a further PlusNet cockup up?
5 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Hi there,

Will have a look into this today for you.

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Hi Bob

I don't think I'm on it yet. Not had an email about it (I don't think), where as some of my newer PAYG accounts have been moved. Could you have a look at mine as well please?

Cheers

Phil
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 69

Hi guys,

As promised, I've had a look into this for you and can now provide a bit more detail now I'm in the office.

We have about 600 customers who will not be moved across as part of the PAYG pricing refresh (at least not yet anyway). Most of these have 20:1 variants of the product which are no longer offered.

As previously mentioned, none of these customers should have received a tailored email notifying them of the change so if you've had a personalised email, don't worry Cheesy

Those that will not be moved across:-

Teleworker Pro PAYG accounts (19.99)
Business (as in the product) PAYG accounts (35.24)
Small Business Pro PAYG accounts (29.36)
A handful of Broadband Home Lite 2Mb accounts (31.99)
A handful of Broadband Home Lite 1Mb accounts (23.99)
A handful of Broadband Home Lite 1/2Mb accounts (14.99)

There are also a very small number of Teleworker PAYG and Broadband PAYG accounts that will not be switched due to there being no direct product correlation or the customer being on a business provided 20:1 BT product.

@pjmarsh, there is a record of the email against your account and you are due to be switched on your billing date.

@theattic, you have already been switched and I have responded to your ticket.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Thanks for that Bob. I was away last week, and didn't have any access to my email, so come this week I had just over 900 to look through, with some to respond to. I must have missed it in there, or thought it was an email for one of the other accounts I saw the email for.

Cheers

Phil
N/A

Bob

As I explained in my reply to your response to my ticket; it was my misreading of a previous credit refund that confused me. My mistake and I do apologise.

Many thanks for your swift response and resolution to my problem. Smiley