cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG 'historic' VMBU not fixed yet

Community Veteran

PAYG 'historic' VMBU not fixed yet

Another billing month finished last week and this problem still doesn't seem to have been fixed.

My summary for last month appears to be showing 12.00am-4.00pm offpeak and 4.00pm-12.00am peak usage instead of 12.00am-8.00am free and 8.00am-12.00am paid-for, exactly the same as for previous months.

I raised a ticket about this in May and reported back that it hadn't been fixed by June (with screenshots, as requested, of VMBU just before end of May-June billing period and the summary after the billing period finished), when the reply said it was still being worked on. I let the ticket close as there didn't seem much point leaving it open when the problem was a known one that was being investigated (Ref 32732).

Last report I saw was nearly three weeks ago and that said it would be fixed shortly, which obviously hasn't happened:
http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=archive&ispservice_id=&page=4

I know it's not affecting billing or anything but it would still be useful to be able to the see the correct breakdown between paid and free usage for previous months.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls