cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG VMBU

TheFlyingGribbl
Grafter

PAYG VMBU

Just swapped over the PAYG this evening and thought I'd take a look to see just how much I'd used. What I saw confused me.

The summary said:

Paid for usage : 46.34Mb - 8am to Midnight.
Free usage : 48.33Mb - Midnight to 8am. Huh? I upgraded at 7pm - how can I have *any* traffic here?

This weeks usage in detail said:

Today : Paid=46.34, Free=48.33 - Matches up with above
All other entries are blank.

Then below that:
Paid for usage : 162.65Mb :shock: How can this differ from today?
Free usage : 48.49Mb
Total usage : 211.14Mb

What's going on? Where's that other usage come from? :?
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

PAYG VMBU

Hi,

I think I can explain this.

When you upgrade your account it will reset the total paid usage figure to zero and then count usage as you use it.

So the "Paid for usage : 46.34Mb - 8am to Midnight" will be usage since you upgraded at 7pm (to within the last 2 hours or so).

The "Free usage : 48.33Mb - Midnight to 8am" will probably be from this morning.

The figures below that will be your usage for the whole of this week, this is just a reference so you know what your usasge was for the whole week.

The important figure is that "Paid for usage : 46.34Mb - 8am to Midnight" as that's the one that is used for charging. The others are there more for reference.

If it doesn't make sense then let me know and I'll see if we can raise it to make it look less confusing.
TheFlyingGribbl
Grafter

PAYG VMBU

Thanks Dave. The main thing that confused me was the difference between the Todays paid for of 46.34, and the total paid for of 162.65. So I'm not being charged for the extra 120Mb, that's just what I've used this week during PAYG hours - although it was on BB+. I'm still only charged for 46 of that. Correct?