cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Max upgrade status

dannykos
Grafter

PAYG Max upgrade status

Just wondering if any of the comms team are prepared to tell us how much longer to get all the PAYG max upgrades through? Originally it was supposed to be 4 weeks worth - but surely most of that is done by now (even allowing for the time lost with the bulk regrade tool)?? I'm on PAYG, and q-jumped, but still no max... i know.. i know - i'll hate it when i have it
5 REPLIES
N/A

PAYG Max upgrade status

You won't hate it mate, it's monster when it's working properly.
I'm still amazed by it and I've had it 3 weeks
jagger
Grafter

PAYG Max upgrade status

I hate it and I've only had it 24 hours. Sad

Can't wait to get back to good old 2 meg.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

PAYG Max upgrade status

Hi,

We're waiting to hear confirmation of how many reserve list orders were successfully processed this week (these orders should be complete by the middle of next week) and how many priority orders we can place next week. Will let you know when I know.
Community Veteran

PAYG Max upgrade status

Sounds like you're getting the same as I am - started Friday morning when I saw my upstream connection was a lot faster. Lots of disconnections and wildly varying connection speeds according to my router. Haven't heard anything official from PlusNet yet but it certainly looks as though the line is being tested out.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
N/A

PAYG Max upgrade status

You wont get anything official from plusnet letting you know !
I had same problem the other week with wildly changing downloads etc but remembered a note from plusmet stating they would be upgrading everyone to 8Mb this summer and would e-mail me with confirmation when it happened. I got no such e-mail so raised a ticket about the fluctuations and disconnects and was told the note in april was the official notification. So much for the confirmation e-mail !!. Still at least Ive got the new 8Mb connection now - I think Huh well for sometimes its 1 Mb sometimes its 5Mb sometimes it just dont work at all.