cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Limits and Fees

N/A

PAYG Limits and Fees

If I sign up for PAYG with a 2G limit, I then find that on average I don't use more than 1G, will I be charged a fee to regrade my limit down to 1G?

Alternatively if I sign up for PAYG with 1G limit would I need to pay a fee to upgrade this limit if I find on average I'm using more than the included 1G?

TIA
4 REPLIES
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

PAYG Limits and Fees

Plusnet PAYG is very flexible, you can change your included usage once a month free of charge. If you monitor your monthy usage using the 'view my usage' feature you can then amend if required.
N/A

PAYG Limits and Fees

Have i missed something, or does PAYG seem a bit of a rip-off? £15 for 1GB download (PAYG), or £15 for unlimited download (Broadband Plus)Huh?
Community Veteran

PAYG Limits and Fees

PAYG you get better web hosting features (when they work) and is not traffic shaped like +
N/A

PAYG Limits and Fees

Well if sign up for 2gb a month you can downgrade for free after recieving a bill by email for that month. Downgrade later that day to 1GB. Then you're account will change to 1gb next month and the rest of the months within your contract.

If you sign up for 1gb and then you go over the limit you will be charged £1.25 per gig. if you sign up for 1gb and then force it to 2gb later on. You account will change to 2GB a month. You will be charged an extra £1 on top of £15.99 a month on you next bill (for one monthly only)

You change you to a higher bandwidth allowance for next account month at anytime.

PN has a 30 day notification procedure in downgrading bandwidth

I have this type of procedure as I am on PAYG account, because I never use no more than 3GB a month