cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG - Broadband Usage

N/A

PAYG - Broadband Usage

I am on the PlusNet Broadband Pay as you Go with included 10GB bandwidth. I received an email this morning advising that I had gone over the 10gb limit and would have to pay an additional £1.25 for an extra 1gb. Not a problem as this has happened to me in the past.

However, upon checking my broadband usage stats via the portal, it tells me that I have had 7.18gb in the paid for usage and 3.79gb in the free usage field - giving a total of 10.97gb overall.

I'm now confused! If I have only used 7.18gb in paid usage (at the time of posting this) then why did I get an email advising I will have to pay the extra £1.25?? :? :?

Any ideas - or will I need to raise a ticket?
2 REPLIES
N/A

PAYG - Broadband Usage

A few people are having the same problem (myself included). The issue has been raised internally at PN, and hopefully it should be sorted out soon.

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41192&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
N/A

PAYG - Broadband Usage

Thanks - did have a quick look for a similar thread but it was late, I was tired and must have missed yours!

I'll keep an eye on it - just had another mail at 02:31 advising that I've now gone over my 11gb limit!