cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P2P Speeds

N/A

P2P Speeds

I am still experiencing very poor torrent speeds the only good period since the Ellacoya upgrade was the Christmas week which was very good. Currently downloading a torrent with 200 seeds and rising but only getting d/l speed between 1KB/s and 7KB/s on average.

Bt Speedtest was ok. I am on Broadband Premier is there any chance my profile is on Broadband Plus at your end?
4 REPLIES
James
Grafter

P2P Speeds

Hi,

Torrents and P2P are given a lower priority than other protocols on our network. We are currently having minor load balancing issues which may be part of the problem that you are experiencing.

I would suggest trying to reboot your connection and see if this makes any difference to the performance that you are seeing.
N/A

P2P Speeds

Much better now thanks following a reboot. Previously on ptn-ag1 now on ptn-ag2 even web browsing noticeably faster.
N/A

P2P Speeds

How do I do this?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
James
Grafter

P2P Speeds

Try restarting your internet connection, either by removing the power cable to your modem, or by restarting your computer if you have a usb/pci modem.

You can visit http://usertools.plus.net/@gateway to find out which gateway you are connected to.