cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P2P Slow Download Speeds..

N/A

In recent weeks my P2P speed has dropped dramatically...around 10kb-20kb at MAX.

Now, it usually went at about 80-100kb - why the sudden drop in speed?

I'm on unlimited bandwidth I think...so I can't see why theres a problem?
6 REPLIES
N/A

Another one with dodgy p2p speeds, just how long are PN going to bury their heads in the sand and say there isnt a problem on this.
N/A

Are there others?

I've had this problem for probably a month now...pretty ridiculous really.
Community Veteran

No-one is on unlimited bandwidth as no PlusNet product has this.

What product are you on? If broadband premier then you are subject to SUP and traffic management and it's the traffic management that is probably slowing you down. If you have exceeded 20GB P2P/Usenet/FTP during the peak time 8am -> midnight (for the upto 2Mbs product) the peak time management may be affecting your speeds.. If BB+ above 5GB and your speeds slow down.
N/A

Ketzy have a look at the forum and see just how many people have having connection/speed related issues at the moment!!
N/A

Im on 2mb - I think I'm on the Premier yes.

But - according to my usage, I haven't used my limit - and it says I dont have a limit?
N/A

Its in the T&C i think. SUP 30Gb Peak time of which your allowed 20GB Clean to for p2p although ive not had 1Mb of actual Clean To Cheesy Overall 100Gb Usage per month...think thats it Cheesy

If your noway near those limits raise a ticket but itll go round and round in circles with them asking you to test and speed test and them test all for them to say to you there is no problem.