cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P2P Problems

N/A

P2P Problems

I have raised this ticket so many times and i get treated like an idiot, same answers and questions - is your computer on?Have you tried restarting it? its your computer,etc...

When i want to download off a P2P such as emule, utorrent or DC++, sometimes my speeds are greatly affected (both UL and DL), sometimes they are not. Yet when i download from a site or do a speed test they are fine 24/7. At first i thought i was being limited - i have not breached the limits, but it seems this speed thing is on and off on P2P.

These same people over on the plusnet forums are having the same problems: it ain't just me!

https://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38995

Username: guest
PW: guest

I dont want to breach the limit, hell, i cant even do that with the slow speeds that keep getting put on me, but when i do want to download something whenever, i should get fast speeds, only when i pass the limit should i be affected. This has been frustrating me for the last few months, still hasnt been resolved.

Any help? If there is anything i can do?

Im on BB prem 2mb, broomhill exchange
4 REPLIES
N/A

P2P Problems

This so annoying. Last night my speeds were reduced to only 5kbs each way. Now i'm full speed again!!! Please leave me alone!
N/A

P2P Problems

Now they are back down..
N/A

Re: P2P Problems

I have raised this ticket so many times and i get treated like an idiot, same answers and questions - is your computer on?Have you tried restarting it? its your computer,etc...

When i want to download off a P2P such as emule, utorrent or DC++, sometimes my speeds are greatly affected (both UL and DL), sometimes they are not. Yet when i download from a site or do a speed test they are fine 24/7. At first i thought i was being limited - i have not breached the limits, but it seems this speed thing is on and off on P2P.

These same people over on the plusnet forums are having the same problems: it ain't just me!

https://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38995

Username: guest
PW: guest

I dont want to breach the limit, hell, i cant even do that with the slow speeds that keep getting put on me, but when i do want to download something whenever, i should get fast speeds, only when i pass the limit should i be affected. This has been frustrating me for the last few months, still hasnt been resolved.

Any help? If there is anything i can do?

Im on BB prem 2mb, broomhill exchange

--

I have also been experiencing exactly the same issue recently.
N/A

P2P Problems

They are back down at the moment!

Could some one explain what is going on! I'm getting very frustrated! I have not passed any limit!