Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged!!

N/A

Over charged!!

Why is it I have been billed for £26.49
instead of £25.49?
I have the £1 domain thing as well but even with that and the reduced cost it should be £25.49.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Over charged!!

Hi Kevin,

This may weel be an oversight. As a ticket has already raised a ticket regarding this I will leave it to the acocunting team to identify where any problems are with this one.

I presume you are sayign the price should have come down after the may 1st price drops, but that doesn't seem to have happened for you?

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

> Hi Kevin,
>
> This may weel be an oversight. As a ticket has already raised a ticket regarding this I will leave it to the acocunting team to identify where any problems are with this one.
>
> I presume you are sayign the price should have come down after the may 1st price drops, but that doesn't seem to have happened for you?
>
> With Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support
---------------------------------------
Hi Ian,
Yes thats what I am saying.
I would have been paying £25.49+the domain fee but as the reduced charges started 1st may the cost should be less.
Kev.

N/A

> I presume you are sayign the price should have come down after the may 1st price drops, but that doesn't seem to have happened for you?

Ian,

I had a similar thing with the activation fee when I joined up last month. Athough I applied before the charge increased, they charged the higher amount even though it was charged to my account before the cut off too. However, as soon as I pointed this out, it was fixed straight away - no probs.
It would be better if you didn't have to check everything so carefully though.

Geoff
N/A

> It would be better if you didn't have to check everything so carefully though.

Hi Geoff,

I would second that one :-)

The problem is that with so many different pricing options it is very hard to keep on top of things. This is mainly because our systems were never built with so many product options and rapid price changes in mind.

We are developing an entirely new billing system which will give us the control we need to manage this effectively, until then all we can do is ackowledge that we do make mistkes from time to time and fix them as quickly as we can. As an aside, I've worked at a number of larger 'household name' companies in my time, and we really would come out well if you worked out the amount of billing errors as a percentage of the customer base!

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
bluewhale
Rising Star

we do make mistkes

:lol