cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!Over 2 Months without connection!!

N/A

If someone from Plusnet is reading this, where is the compensation I was promised for the lack of connection?

I have not had a connection for 2 months now.

What is being done about my compensation?

A woman from Plusnet also called me and promised me compensation in a very appologetic fashion.

The only response I receive now on the painfully slow ticket 'support' system is 'YOU WILL PAY US £47 BEFORE WE DISCONNECT YOU!'

What a nerve these people have after all the strife they have caused me. Now they won't even let me leave.

Thanks for the outstandingly dire service, Plusnet. Nothing compares 2 U

Mr Walsh

[Moderator's note by Tom (tomspcs) : Removed all caps title. Please dont use all caps for thread titles or posts. Thank you.]
6 REPLIES
N/A

Plusnet have said multiple times that compensation is only paid when the fault is rectified, so I'd take that as you don't get anything until your fault is fixed.

If you want to leave, you will of course have to pay for any deferred costs.
N/A

I did get a response from them the other day that the problem had been fixed and that I should now be able to connect to the internet. That means I'm entitled to compensation right now then.

|Hurray!!
N/A

Yup, but I think it only applies to LLU customers :?
N/A

-which I was!
N/A

They'll probably say that your outage happened before they introduced the compensation scheme, or something similar to that :? :roll:
N/A

There have been a few people asking the question, here's a couple of answers.
In short though, we will be applying automated credits to anyone who had an LLU related transfer connectivity fault that lasted for more than 7 days. If you do have any urgent questions in relation to that, between myself and James we will get answers for you ASAP. Otherwise I'm sorry that we set the wrong expectation here (I'm most determined that we stop doing that) - and the info will be made available as soon as we can. more here

Or you could ask me?

The CSC Agent is wrong. I believe the largest refund we are doing is for a loss in service for 45 or so days.
more here

Although they don't explicitly state that the refund policy will apply to all LLU issues, both new and historic, when read in the context of the threads they are in, thats certainly the impression they give.