cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding Comms Actions - 16/11/2006

James
Grafter

This post will be regularly edited and updated, and is where we will be detail the answers that we're currently working on in follow-up to requests from you guys. The list currently stands at:

- No usage showing in VMBU - mlittle:

Raised internal problem 37654, and identified that there is a very long standing Radius connection, rather than no data in Radius at all. The issue of no data will be investigated tomorrow, and I will provide an update when the developers give me one

- Discrepencies between Ellacoya and CBC VMBU Data (IW)

I'm beginning to get an understanding of why this happens, and will try to update this tomorrow.

- POP3 traffic reported slow, should it be in Silver? (IW)
I've arranged a product and network meeting tomorrow to decide whether to move POP3 / Mail to the Gold queue, rather than Silver. Work is being done to improve the Silver experience too, so this may be a non issue going forwards.

- Nagios and network reporting into the portal (DS)
Dean is progressing this and will provide an update.

- Is Interleaving turned on by default on a house move? (DS)
Dean was going to speak to BT about this today, but events overtook us I think. This is a question Dean is keen to get an answer to.

- Exchanges in Red - Dean to produce a condensed powerpoint of the latest update from BT (DS).
Dean is progressing this.

We will leave this post 'unlocked' so that you can let us know of anything that you feel we have missed. We will ask our moderators to periodically delete posts that have been dealt with so as to keep the thread clean.

Edited 18:36 - IW
3 REPLIES
N/A

Not sure if this is a CSC issue, but we're all still waiting on an update for http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49448 from Bob.
Ianwild
Grafter

No, your right.

I'm off to hassle Bob and Simon now - If they aren't going ot get that post out very soon, I will add it to the list.

The idea of this is that we end up with a daily "Answers" post - I'm not sure if the editably sticky works as well as some sort of end of day post might do, but I'm keen that we find a more efficient way to work these forums and this is a start.

Any more for any more?

Ian
Ianwild
Grafter

See edits for an update.

We will start a new post tomorrow, and carry over anything that is outstanding... Perhaps the list will grow too big, but lets see!

Ian