cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook 2003 No emails showing

N/A

Hope someone out there can help...

I've just had the misfortune of having to rebuild my box & thought it was the right time to upgrade to office 2003. Having gone through the process of setting up outlook to recieve my PN mail, I find myself in a rather odd state.

I can send mails fine, but although the recieve tasks completes without error I cannot see a single mail (not counting the welcome mail that MS put into the .pst)

For the life of me I cannot figure what is going on. I have checked my PN mail via the java web applet and all the test mails I'm sending are getting through....just not to outlook.

If anyone has come across this I would be most grateful for your assistance.
2 REPLIES
pjemmanuel
Grafter

Re: Outlook 2003 No emails showing

I can send mails fine, but although the recieve tasks completes without error I cannot see a single mail (not counting the welcome mail that MS put into the .pst)

When you say that the recieve task finishes OK, can I take that to mean that you can see it downloading the mails, but then cannot see them in your inbox? If this is the case, then you may have filtering switched on.

I'm working from Outlook 2000, but the menus should be similar, so, to rule out filtering, open Outlook, and click on the Inbox. Then go to the View menu-->Current View-->Customise Current View. In the window that opens, you should see a column of buttons, look for the Filter button, and click on that. In the next window, click on the Clear All button, to make sure that all filters are disabled.

Does that show the mails that you've downloaded?

Phil
N/A

If you still see them in webmail they aren't being downloaded - are you sure you have username and password set correctly?Huh