cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Tracking page down?

N/A

Anyone else having a problem bringing up the order tracking page under Connection Settings? Haven't been able to get it for over a day now.

And is it just me or is information incredibly difficult to find on this website? I'm getting most of my info via these forums.
8 REPLIES
N/A

In the help section, go to Sales and Orders, then Broadband Orders, then Track the Status of a Broadband Order.
Clicky direct to the page.
N/A

Thanks for that, but I get the same as with the Order Tracking page. The menu options come up at the top and side of the screen but the main part of the page is just all white. No text at all. Tried it with IE as well as my usual browser - still no joy. And I have got an outstanding order.
swatty
Grafter

Got a white screen with Firefox 1.5.0.3 like you but seems to work on IE6 though Iit seems to be displaying my original order rather than my latest house move.

The changes that PN have made to the Portal seem to have restricted the information we can now see on the Contact us page, I used to be able to see the house move order raised by the BOT Failded House Move team when I looked at contact us, but now it just appears I can only view tickets I have raised.

Please can someone from PN explain where on the Portal I can see tickets that relate to my account but raised by you
N/A

You're right about IE. Cheers.

Good luck with your query.
swatty
Grafter

Well it all seems to be working now :?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The developers are currently working on this, I think it's just been rolled live and final testing being done before they close off the problem.

Please can someone from PN explain where on the Portal I can see tickets that relate to my account but raised by you

If you go to Help And Support, then My Questions and select View - All you should see them in a collapsed view. Click the + symbol to see the details of each.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Looks good to me.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Community Veteran

every time i try and view it I get an error message:

Template Error: loadfile: nonMaxDSLText is not a valid handle.
Halted.