Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Tracker

Joroco

Order Tracker

Good morning,

Any staff able to advise re-Order Tracker status

"Checking your line Sorry - we found a problem whilst checking your telephone line.
Our support team will now make more checks and email you as soon as possible"

Duration - 10th to 18 May 2007

Regards
4 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

Order Tracker

Morning,

Looking at your account I can see why your account is in this state and our support team have raised a ticket on your account to this effect.

There is currently an open Question awaiting your answer. You should be able to see it at http://help.plus.net and by clicking on "My Questions".

This is detailing what has caused the BT order to stall, and what you can do to resolve it.

If you could possible take a look and get back to us with the relevant info, then we'll be able to resubmit your order for activation and reattempt.

If you have any further questions, do let us know.

Hope that helps.
Joroco

Order Tracker

Thanks for the advice Liam. Didn't realise that the question existed. I was expecting email contact, as per the sign up info'.

I have responded via the other channel, as requested.
Liam
Grafter

Order Tracker

It should have been automatically emailed to you if you specified an alternative contact address. If it wasn't, do let me know and I'll see if I can find out what happened.
Joroco

Order Tracker

I have been looking down ALL QUESTIONS on the Help & Support channel and see a lot of activity there, but I have only received 3 emails to date.
1 primary - Your New Account
2 your mail server problems
3 change of password acknowledgement (re-above)

I do have spam mail filters operating on my other ISP server, but the postmaster@ pre-fix is set to receive, so any such posts should have got through.

I see that my other response was received OK along with the BT bill JPEG scan and that the dual postcode matter is understood. Having two postcodes is a pain, but I am stuck with the situation.