cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opting for a LLU upgrade

N/A

Opting for a LLU upgrade

Wouldn't that be a good thing? :roll: I would very much like a faster upgrade id even pay to get it
5 REPLIES
N/A

Opting for a LLU upgrade

I know. I am on a Tiscali LLU exchange and would really like to move over. I know there are (short term) pitfalls with it at the moment, which I could live with. But it just seems all the unhappy people are being bundled over only to not want LLU :roll: Amazing seeing as though we've been waiting almost a decade for LLU to take off...

There's no way of queue jumping unfortunately as PlusNet have to wait for Tiscali to offer "migration slots" at different exchanges. If you happen to be on an exchange within a migration slot then you will be flagged for migration. I agree though it would be good though if you could "queue jump" like dslMAX Smiley
N/A

Opting for a LLU upgrade

Every time I see your avatar I have this horrible image of Ashly bent over the shop counter. I imagine the dialog goes something like "How's that, I say how's that for a pork sausage"
It's the stuff of nightmares Sad
N/A

Opting for a LLU upgrade

Yes, I for one would be v tempted to move to LLU - esp since my BB account at home only manages 26-80k download (uploads are great at +250kbs.)
Granted line stats are not great for downloads (Attn DS: 48db SNR DS: 10/11db Attn US:28 SNR US: 6db) but should manage somewhere between 1-3Mbs.
Pee'd off well and truly - would like to see if Tiscali are any better than BT!
N/A

Opting for a LLU upgrade

Since being Max'ed, my throughput has dropped from 1850 before max to as low as 300 on the BT speed tester not even at peak times. Obviously the BT equipment can't handle it although the exchange is still showing as green.

My exchange has been Tiscalied so I would almost definitely see an improvement if the migration went ahead. So yes I wouldn't mind being converted.
N/A

Opting for a LLU upgrade

lol, lucky to you its even a vauge possibilty, I doubt my excahnge will be upgraded ever, at least there is the hope I might get regraded to max sometime in the next few years when PN get around to it lol.