cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opted IN and STILL waiting...?

mrchalk
Grafter

Who has opted in to Max and is STILL waiting? ME for 1! Im really fucked off waiting now Evil Why is it always fucking me who is last? Opted IN 28th April, closed 3rd May. Opted IN AGAIN 18th June, tickets still open because it can take up to 2 weeks to read (could be nasty here but i dont wanna, because the nice PN team we have on here arent responsible & i couldn't be arsed wating on the fone to be not told anything anyway).
I SERIOUSLY dont want to wait. FCUK ive even waited 2 weeks for discs off eBay, but thats a different forum - right? Sad

*EDIT* Oh my, just seen the censored icon appear a few times, sorry, but i am really FUCKED off! :lol: Sad

*EDIT AGAIN* Just seen my ticket regarding opting IN again, closed by PN after 2 days (wonders will never cease round here).
23 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi there,

Any people that elected for the initial queue jump should be done within the next 3 weeks. As you have opted in again, we will be certain not to miss you out.

The tickets were automatically closed and added to the list of accounts to upgrade - the closing of the ticket was the correct action.
mrchalk
Grafter

I knew it, im the only cunt still waiting...
mrchalk
Grafter

Thank you James for your reply. I am aware that the correct reaction was to close my ticket. HOWEVER... What is annoying me is the fact i had a ticket closed almost 7 weeks ago on the same topic and im still not done. Not your fault by any means, just had to type out my frustration. BTW, i thought the article on the "MEET US" kinda thing (which i cant find anymore - because im blind) was well written, nice to hear a bit about who we are dealing with & must say yous are always spot on, on the forums & your speedy replies appreciated. Cheers mate!
dannykos
Grafter

@mrchalk

don't worry you are not alone.....

gone through the same rigmarole as you - stll waiting....

don't you find it quite a bore to have to check your router stats EVERY DAY - just incase... in the vain hope... that someone... somewhere... has flicked the switch?

:roll:
mrchalk
Grafter

don't you find it quite a bore to have to check your router stats EVERY DAY - just incase... in the vain hope... that someone... somewhere... has flicked the switch?

Indeed Sad
Azagoth
Grafter

No, you're not alone!

I put in for a queue jump and am still waiting. Even though my mate whom I refered to plusnet after me got his done months back. He's on the same exchange as me and everything, infact he's only 100 yards down the road, so I can't figure out how he's been done before me, even though he didn't put in for a queue jump himself.
Midville
Grafter

No I am still waiting too, jump ticket opened 28 April and closed by Developers 3 May.

Thats 7 weeks ago now. Sad
N/A

@mrchalk

LOL I thought it was just me obsessively logging into my router every day in the vain hope that maybe, just maybe.... Wink

I'm still waiting patiently since requesting a Queus Jump on May 3rd.

I think I'll re-submit the request just to be sure, but I can't find the link to the wizard. Anyone have it handy?
N/A

The tickets were automatically closed and added to the list of accounts to upgrade - the closing of the ticket was the correct action.

That's good to know.
mjtuohy
Grafter

If you go to the Products / Announcements. Then look for title max DSL queue jump update the linky is near the begining. Sorry I don't know how to copy a linky into a post. Shockedops:
N/A

Ah yes, found it again thanks Smiley

Have re-submitted request, just to be sure :roll:

Here's the link:

http://portal.plus.net/wizard/?wizard_id=20
N/A

Well i submitted a queue jump at the end of april and last week raised an opt in ticket which was closed 4 days later. I have been to a site which monitors orders placed on BT lines and read
"ADSL is activated on this line and there are no open orders on the BT system. (Migrations excluded) "
So obviously my order hasnt gone through to BT yet Sad Sad
N/A

Any people that elected for the initial queue jump should be done within the next 3 weeks

James,

Is that SHOULD or WILLHuh Just wondering so that I can set a timeframe for filling the molotovs just in case +net let me down AGAIN!!!!!

Best check your fire extinguishers! Wink
mrchalk
Grafter

I have been to a site which monitors orders placed on BT lines and read
"ADSL is activated on this line and there are no open orders on the BT system. (Migrations excluded) "

I check mine on BT mate, fed up seein that there are no orders on my line... well borked off! Sad