cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt out LLU

N/A

Opt out LLU

HELP!
I am trying to opt-out of transfer to LLU (Hell), the site referred to to do this is http://trials.plus.net
this however just defaults to the standard customer sevice page, so I just seem to go around in circles. Is this Plusnets way of making it real difficult/impossible to opt out\??
Anybody any ideas please..Short of calling CS, life's to short for that. Or is it easier just to get a MAC and slide off to BT.
:roll: :x
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Opt out LLU

Seems to be working OK when I try it, I clicked on the above, then selected "I would like to opt out of the LLU upgrade programme", which lets me raise a question.

Haven't actually tried to send anything - not much point since I've already opted out.
holdtight
Grafter

Opt out LLU

Hi

Seems to work ok here, when you click on the LLU opt out link it takes you to the help assistant where you just write something along the lines of " I would like to opt out of the LLU upgrades" and then hit submit

It does take them sometime to reply though but you will recieve a confirmation
N/A

Opt out LLU

Thanks, When I clicked on the link in the message it worked,but when I typed it in manually it just defaulted to the help&support page. Strange , again thx
N/A

Opt out LLU

Hey Guys, I just figured out why the problem, I had logged out of PN before I tried the Http:/trials.plus.net link, it only links correctly if you are logged in.
So hopefully I won't have to suffer the Wink Tis trash net.

Tongue
N/A

Opt out LLU

I've just done the same. I don't think for one minute they will make it that easy to opt out though.