cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open ticket on regrade

N/A

Open ticket on regrade

I applied to have my line speed upgraded on Monday, but as I had no card details in my profile the process failed. I updated my details on Tuesday and since then there appears to have been no response/action at all. How long should I have to wait now? :?
60 REPLIES
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

I did EXACTLY the same thing as you. Applied monday, got ticket for failed upgrade. Updated CC on tuesday, no response since. I am pretty sure there are other in the same boat as us, must be something wrong in the system Sad
I mean the fact that when I tryed on Monday it gave a VERY quick response of failed payment (4 hours) why is it then they have 3 working days and no further response like payment has been taken or anything.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 70

Open ticket on regrade

Hi there,

Both your orders have been placed and will be completed within the next 7 days.

Kind Regards,

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

N/A

Open ticket on regrade

Thanks Bob. I've now received a reply which says my regrade is complete and to "change speed flag in install diary if necessary".

Is it just the account type regrade that's complete, as my speed hasn't gone up? In fact it's slower now than it was before, by around 100k. I've tried disconnecting and re-connecting.

Sorry if I'm appearing impatient now Shockedops:

Cheesy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Open ticket on regrade

Hi,

I've updated your account details to show that the regrade has completed, disconnect and reconnect and give it another try.
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

Woohooo!

Your current speed is:

1.83 Mbps

Which means you can download at 234.53 KB/sec. from our servers.

Thanks very much!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

I also raised a regrade (ticket #16303207) earlier this week with no update yet. However, I just re-read the ticket and it states I chose to be changed on my next billing date 1st May 2005. I thought these were supposed to be within 7 days? Can anyone confirm when it is likely?

Thanks.
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

I upgraded on the telephone as the online form was quoting me the wrong price. I think Plusnet said they were putting it through manualy. How will I know when it has been done? i havent had any emails or anything.

Cheers
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

If you look on the link:contact us page, there should be a ticket outlining what's been done so far. This will be updated as your order is progressed.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Open ticket on regrade

Hi,

erskine - your regrade is moving along now. Should be done by Friday at the latest, probably earlier.

northwalescoast - same as erskine, the regrade's on it's way through. I've added a note to contact us showing that I've put it through. You should notice the speed increase first because your connection will start to sync at 2Mbps. A little afterwards we'll update that ticket.
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

Hi,

erskine - your regrade is moving along now. Should be done by Friday at the latest, probably earlier.

Excellent, thanks Dave for the quick response.
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

thanks for that
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Open ticket on regrade

Fingers crossed for both of you. And anyone else queue jumping to 2Mbps. If any do fail the line test then we can always retry for 1Mbps.
N/A

Open ticket on regrade

Thanks for that, Im hoping I get the full 2 megs my router gives me this info on the adsl page.

SNR Margin Downstream 39.6 Upstream 31.0 dB

Line Attenuation Downstream 21.4 Upstream 12.0 dB

Heres hoping anyway.

Cheers
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Open ticket on regrade

Looks good to me, but unfortunately I don't have the final say. The figures are near enough the same as mine and I have 2Mbps.