cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once cancelled is a MAC key supplied free?

N/A

Just a couple of quick queries. I've managed to ascertain that you need to send a message to http://www.plus.net/my.html?action=tickets to cancel.

1/ As you have to give 1 months notice (I'll assume this is 31 days), does cancellation take place from the date the ticket is raised or from the date the ticket is actually dealt with?

2/ I presume that once cancellation has taken place that a MAC key is supplied which would enable you to migrate to another ISP?

Or am I wrong about this? Any help would be very much appreciated and if you prefer, you are more than welcome to send me a private message if you don't wish to post your reply here. Many thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

If you request a MAC code rather than a cancellation we will issue this and cancel the account once the migration has been confirmed.

The 30 day notice period will count from the day you request the MAC.
N/A

If its any help I Cancelled yesterday with a ticket sent at 9.20am and was given my MAC by return of ticket 11.38am sameday.
Gave new ISP MAc and will be up and running on new speeds within 7 days with totally unrestricted access and downloads none of this peak time crapnet.
N/A

Right. Thanks very much to the both of you - that helps me a lot. Cheers.