Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old customer, new complaint

filby
Grafter

Old customer, new complaint

Hi Plus,

Please help me, I'm having a hard time getting anyone in Plus to take the slightest bit of interest in my call....issues are;

March 12th - called Plus, moving house and please move ADSL
March 18th - called Plus to confirm, no action taken yet as "awaiting me to approve £25 connecttion fee" (angry customer Cry )
March 21st - moved house, no ADSL in new home Cry
March 22nd - called Plus, still not action as they await my approval this time for self install or BT install (very, very angry now...don't have internet access to check portal and tickets, can't someone just call me?!! Cry)
March 28th - DSL back on again, happy :-)
April 16th - DSL stops working, Plus tell me I called BT to cancel account and hence, no ADSL any more :-(
April 17th - BT confirm "Plus had my account terminated", should have terminated old house but gave new address, sad customer :-(

April 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, Called PLus EVERY day to confirm order has been raised. Every day Plus confirm NO the order has not been raised, very sorry, blah de blah, see what we can do.
April 21st - spoke to support, order has gone in 5 days ago but a further 10 working days to get working. Everybody else (inc. BT) tells me 5 working days, sounds like the order has not gone through and the 10 days is buying Plus a bit of time to cover the error.
April 22nd - Spoke to Baij in customer services, order has not gone in despite what I have been told. Advised him I want to escalate this problem to the customer services manager, Baij refuses to allow me to escalate to him or give me his name, it is against company policy he tells me :confused:
My order is still with Provisioning, I still don't have ADSL, I was one of your early ADSL adopters and am a good customer....please, please help me. Don't tell me it'll be another week...

Mark Ryan
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Old customer, new complaint

Hi Mark,

Thank you for raising this issue in our Contact Us system. You will get a response shortly.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Pretty impressive timeline, given that today is 22 March...
N/A

Hi Mark,

My colleague has answered your ticket for you. Please see the ticket for further details.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> My colleague has answered your ticket for you. Please see the ticket for further details.

The ticket worth NOTHING!!! plusnet always WIN!!! same story given. CHECK YOUR TRAIN TICKET!!!

Tiong