cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old (Easy Start) account

N/A

Old (Easy Start) account

For the past couople of years I have been signed up to the "Easy Start Account" which costs £25.99 per month. I don't really understand all the technical bits But generally I watch and upload streaming video.

I recently noticed that there is now a "Premier Account" which costs £21.99. I asked Customer Service what the differences in accounts was and received the reply "Very Little."

From my point of view £4.00 per month is not all that little so, am I missing something, or, based on the above info, should I upgrade to Premier?

Finally, it is difficult to believe in Plusnet "great service" if they alter pricing and don't tell existing customers of beneficial changes. Is it time to look around?
Chriß
4 REPLIES
N/A

Old (Easy Start) account

it is up to you to monitor the products as plusnet is not allowed to change your package without your permission.

There is no significant difference so it would be worth changin. Note a fee of £14.99 will be incurred if u go ahead. you'll gain it back within a few months.

They do send out newsletters detailing whats going on. but this is more a recent thing.
Community Veteran

Old (Easy Start) account

@gwadar1196 the premier account would have been available when you signed up though may have had a different name.

The reason you pay £4 per month more than the basic rate for premier is:

1) You didn't pay for hardware or activation at the time.

2) You are paying £1 per month extra for a .co.uk domain.

You will definatley be better off changing to premier. Although if your usage is low you may be better off switching to PAYG...
N/A

Old (Easy Start) account

Thanks for the replies everyone. A little late maybe but, due to inexperience, was unable to find forum and gain access. My fault, too many user and password names.

Chriß
Community Veteran

Old (Easy Start) account

lol; no problems ;-)