cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh here we go...

N/A

Oh here we go...

So when was this Sustainable Usage policy introduced? I am sure it wasn't there when I signed up. Nice and underhand, like so many ISPs.

Can I please have my MAC number as I would like to go over to a different ISP now thank you very much. Are UK Online still offering 8Mbit for £29.99 per month? I wonder if they have a Sustainable Usage policy?

Yes, please send me my MAC number along with confirmation that any contract can be terminated at my convenience.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Oh here we go...

If you wisht o terminate your account, you will need to contact PlusNet via the link:contact us system.

The forums are not an official means of support.
Community Veteran

Re: Oh here we go...

So when was this Sustainable Usage policy introduced? I am sure it wasn't there when I signed up. Nice and underhand, like so many ISPs.

When the FUP was scrapped. It has always been in your contract though about unsustainable usage, the only difference is that PN are getting though and have also published what they consider to be the threshold of unsustainable.

As Phillip said the forums are not an official support medium and you would need to raise a ticket.

Anyway feel the lurve.