cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ON HOLD for 20+ Minutes Chasing Ticket over 65 hours old

N/A

I've now been listening to music for over 25 minutes trying to get some response on an unanswered ticket that has been open since Monday evening. How do you get support from PlusNet nowdays? They have the cheek when phoning up to suggest logging a ticket! Support is non-existent at the moment.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Hi

You could try emailling csctickets@commsteam.plus.com and see from what I have been told.

Not sure how long they take to reply.

I have tried the phone method gave up after about 20-30mins of wasting time on music.

I have three support tickets so far no replies and I have just emailled the email address above as listed in their announcements on the index page.

Good luck and hope you get a response!

Cecil.
N/A

Well, I finally got through after 65 minutes (!) to be told, very politely and apologetically, that there was nothing that could be done as the ticket was now with the faults team.

Asking how long it would take for them to even look at it, let alone resolve it, the answer was they were currently working on last Friday's tickets so are in effect taking a week to even look at faults, let alone resolve them.

This is beyond a joke.