cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I'm concerned!

N/A

Now I'm concerned!

Just came across this in yesterdays "The Register":
"PlusNet also announced that it has appointed a former BT man - Danny Sullivan - as chief operating officer. Danny boy was responsible for establishing BT's ISP group and the development of its ISP strategy."

Well I came here (plusnet) from bt when they introduced new policies a couple of years ago with no regard to customers whatsoever. Reading these forums is very reminiscent (bt eventually closed specific foriums down and imposed widesread censorship - like I say they did not listen to anything customers where saying and were quite happy to wave us all goodbye.

To date I've not noticed any changes to my Plusnet service but I'm getting prepared to move should changes occur. I do not like the way things are going at all - everything seems to point toward drastic limitations of one kind or another.
5 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Now I'm concerned!

Do you have a link to this article, since I cannot find it.
N/A

Now I'm concerned!

LiamM
Grafter

Now I'm concerned!

Ah yes, saw that one... didn't pickup on the quote on the bottom. :shock:
N/A

Re: Now I'm concerned!

Just came across this in yesterdays "The Register":
"PlusNet also announced that it has appointed a former BT man - Danny Sullivan - as chief operating officer. Danny boy was responsible for establishing BT's ISP group and the development of its ISP strategy.".

Damn, I knew what was happening had a familiar feel. I was once a BT customer, too.
That's it. PlusNet is doomed. So are we.

Any BT involvement in PlusNet is going to drive the company out of business as I wouldn't trust them (BT) even if I was holding a gun on them.

No words can express the sorrow I feel at this news and the foreknowledge of the impending demise of this once wonderful ISP. We won't see its like again in our lifetime.

Damn you BT!
N/A

conspiracy theory

A few days after the appointment, the FUP is officially scrapped.

seems like they might have one chicken with a head now.