Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Considering Legal Action

N/A

Hello.

Anyone from Plusnet. Or anyone.

Please explain the formal complaints procedures you have.

Someone needs to look at my tickets. 19903235 & 19753673 immediately.

I look forward to your rapid response.

Mr Walsh
7 REPLIES
N/A

Here I believe
Laugh
Grafter

You probably have to raise a ticket! :shock:

I would say that if you are serious about legal action then your best route would be to follow the old 'proper' letter path. Send them a properly typed letter through the post. Better make it quick though, before the new Post Office rates kick in and confuse the whole issue more.

Good luck!
N/A

Many thanks for the info.
N/A

You are right. Serious service issues and no response are beginning to crop up. Our money goes to them without any interruption.

I also am considering legal action if the service does not improve.

David
N/A

sorry to hear i am not alone in receiving poor service - I have tried phone support without response, they take forever to update the trouble tickets that are raised, in fact so long that they have to re-open issues with BT

I am considering looking for another ISP but are any of them going to be any better...........

Still at least there is an extra 5GB on the download allowance - that makes me feel a whole lot better about PlusNet...... NOT
N/A

I too may well start legal action. It is so easy to do these days, you can fill in a form online to get the ball rolling, and you don't even have to attend a court.
N/A

They used to be excellent. Better than anyone in fact. I appreciate that a number of service and upgrade issues (some probably outside their ocntrol) may have converged but that's when you expect their customer service to be at it's best, not when things are going smoothly and all they're dealing with is the odd forgotten password. We pay them money for a service which now, they are failing to provide adequately.

I have repeatedly left messages to hear "We will get back to you within 8 hours". Well, unless their 8 hours are longer than mine last night's 5.00pm and my admonition to literally "call me any time even if it's 4.00am" must have kinda been missed. A previous message I left regarding my inability to even get online received an emailed reply!!!

I need the net for business and it is exactly this kind of non-response from them that made me contact my lawyers on the basis of breach of contract. The 'occasional' outage, well, ok, we're human and I understand. But being locked out of the net for almost a day, maybe I should apportion my next direct debit accordingly, then they'll feel at least that they're getting paid exactly for the service they provide.

David