Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification of Billing e-mails

Julie
Grafter

Hi,

Can anyone from CS tell me if you have stopped sending the 'Notification of Billing' e-mails please?

Many thanks
27 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I was going to ask something similar as I haven't had one this month either.

I wondered if it might be because I'd already received notification that I'd gone over my usual 2GB and would be charged extra this month but I think when that's happened before I've always had the notification as usual.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
Julie
Grafter

Hi,
Thanks for your reply Smiley
I have not gone over my limit, so don't think that's the reason. Having not received the usual Billing notification, it just seemes unusual, and wondered if Plusnet had stopped them.
Zathras
Grafter

I had 2 yesterday.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I believe there's an open problem about this which the developers are currently working on, hopefully should be fixed soon.
Julie
Grafter

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for your reply Smiley sorry I must have missed that when I was searching Shocked
Community Veteran

I missed it too! Certainly not something we've been told about in Service Status emails either.
N/A

I should have got a bill yesterday but not got 1 not showing up in My account either and i want to know what I'll be paying as I upgraded last week from plus to payg and when it'll be going out.

CS ?
James
Grafter

Hi Guys,

Becuase of February being a short month, and people having billing dates of the 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st, this means that there are 4 times as many invoices being generated on one day. We also have a limit on the number of payments we are able to take on a daily basis.

Because of this some people may notice a couple days delay in the payments being processed.
sam
Grafter

Hi julesp1970,

You may find that you are not billed on the usual date this month, this is due to the amount of payments due for the 'missing' days in feb (29th-31st) Our billing script takes these payments on the 28th but is limited to the amount that can be processed in a day so some payments may be delayed by a couple of days and it looks like you have been affected by this.

You should be billed over the next few days.
N/A

oh I see, thanks for letting me know Cheesy
The_10th
Grafter

Hi Guys,

Becuase of February being a short month, and people having billing dates of the 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st, this means that there are 4 times as many invoices being generated on one day. We also have a limit on the number of payments we are able to take on a daily basis.

Because of this some people may notice a couple days delay in the payments being processed.

Does this mean that PAYG useage will be reset on the month though or not as I am close to my monthly limit :? ? If I am seen to be over the limit I presume I won't be charged an extra £1.80 as this is now a new month for me?
James
Grafter

I would be very suroprised if you got charged for extra usage outside of your billing period. I imagine the billing is merely "frozen" and that you're actually in your new billing period, but just haven't been billed for your last one yet.
Community Veteran

My billing date is 25th of the month, so that is unlikely to be the reason I didn't get my usual billing notification a few days before the billing date.

I got my 'billing successful' message OK on 25th Feb, just not the one telling me in advance how much it would be.
James
Grafter

Pretty sure we have a problem open on the lack of billing notification emails. It seems to be rather intermittent however.